5 bags/min (40kg)
1.1 kW 230 Volt
Load cell controlled
To bag cement professionally, a cement bagging machine is essential. Find out how it works and what value it can add to your professional operations in South Africa.
What is a Cement Bagging Machine?
We use a cement bagging machine for the efficient filling of cement into bags. This machine for the automation of the packaging of cement. A cement bagging machine is also ideal for packaging a wide range of other powdery materials.
We often refer to a cement bagging machine as a cement packer. Even so, it can be used to pack things like dry mortar and other granular materials. Consider the product type to ensure the cement bagger you want to purchase can easily process the bulk materials.
The materials bagged by your cement packer can include all dusty products. It can also include materials with a good percentage of liquidity. Examples are fly ash and additives. We use cement bagging machines in mini cement plant applications and in medium-sized cement packing plants.
Which Industries Use a Cement Bagging Machine?
Many industries incorporate cement bagging equipment in their production processes. Some cement projects include mineral processing, highway construction, and underground construction industries.
Companies can also use bagging machines in the production of building materials and in the chemical industry. The benefits of automatic cement bagging are many, with an increase in efficiency and weighing accuracy.
How Many Types of Cement Bagging Machines Are There?
There is a commendable range of cement filling machines available on the market. Most are of the fixed or rotary type.
1. Fixed Cement Packing Machine
A fixed cement packing machine has 1 - 4 mouths for packing cement. An inline packer moves the bag manually once they have been filled when using a fixed cement packing machine.
2. Rotary Cement Packing Machine
A rotary cement packing machine has 6 - 14 mouths. Rotary packers spin the bags away from mouths to during the completion of the filling process. The only step a person needs to take is to place the bags onto the rotary packer.
Specifications for our Cement Bagger
- The capacity is 5 bags a minute at 40kg each.
- Power required is 1.1 kW 230 Volts.
- The dimensions are 2100 x 1500 H x 1100 W
- The machine weighs 400kg
- Another feature included is a load cell control.
How to Install a Cement Bagging Machine?
Our bespoke systems are simple to install. Pressure plays an important role in ensuring the successful operation of cement bagging automated systems.
The correct pressure is especially important to the speed and accuracy of automatic systems. The secret to correct installation of your cement bagging machine is accuracy.
It takes a little more than sliding a supply bin under it and connecting the power. A continuous flow of material is important, as is having sufficient air supply.
Cement packaging technology has made great inroads in the cement production industry. Our team of specialists is here to help with your cement packaging project. It is imperative to pay close attention to the finer details for the best results.
Find Out More About the Cement Packing Process
The cement packing process is straightforward. Electrical integration controls the entire process. You can enjoy full automation with an automatic cement packing machine except for the manual bag insertions.
- The most important tool for cement packaging is the cement bag sealing machine.
- During the cement bag filling process, the cement enters the hopper from the silo.
- You need to insert a bag manually.
- It activates the stroke switch, which signalsthe computer.
- We automate the rest of the process.
- The high-speed impeller pours the cement into the cement bag.
- This process takes place via the nozzle.
What are the Advantages of Using a Cement Bagging Machine?
- Excellent flow for all powders. You can use bagging equipment for cement & concrete. It is also ideal automatic filling equipment for a broad range of powders. All have excellent flowing properties.
- Environmentally friendly. The area in which the machine operates is clean. This makes it an environmentally friendly option.
- Easy to use. The machine is easy to use, and the only important part where people are involved is inserting the bag. The bag is necessary for the proper operation of the machine. Without the correct weight, the bag will fall off and the shutter will shut. The machine will then stop filling.
- Low maintenance costs. Maintenance costs are low because there are no hydraulic and pneumatic parts.
- No vibration. A cement packaging machine operates without vibration. Operating conditions are stable, and ideal for measuring and weighing.
- The structure is user-friendly. The central feeding parts boast a convenient structure. We arranged all electrical circuits outside the rotary. The result is no overheating and simple maintenance.
- A broad spectrum of applications. We do not restrict your cement bagging machine to bagging cement. It can bag any powdery materials with correct fluidity.
Almost entirely automated. Automation for all the filling, bag dropping, and metering.
Why Choose Flo-Scan Technology for Cement Bagging Machines?
We have been providing materials handling solutions to South Africans for decades. Let us design your packaging lines to fit your specific needs. We do customised screening, weighing, and packaging machinery for industries across the board.